Hotel "Torlatsite" offers: trips to Belogradchik - for one day picnics to Lopushanski and Klisurski monastery - for one day walk through the first stage of the ecotour "Deianitsa" to the Chiprovtsi waterfall with height of 18 meters (40 min.), transport included. The Lopushanski monastery was built in year 1853 and named "St. John". It has a big church with iconography by the Stanislav and Nikola Dospevski brothers (19 -th century.) and a valuable wood-carving on the central iconostasis. The Klisurski monastery was founded in 12 -th century and rebuild in the middle of the 19-th century.